So…. what can you find here?
- Wedding Information - When, Where, What… all necessary information for your guest
- Your special story - How did you meet, proposal, about the bride / groom.
I think this the best juicy part … don’t forget to add some pictures
- RSVP - no need to call all your guest for RSVP, they could do it easily on your website.
Could save a lot of time, headaches and even money… believe me J
- Guest Book – Your guest could drop you a line for congrats, this is always fun to read.
Furthermore, you could to take all the congrats and print them to a small “Guest Book”
- Music – how about making a play list of music with your guest?
- Gallery – create a gallery of pictures of you & your spouse … it could be from any time: baby pictures, high school & more.
You could include pictures with your friends that will be celebrating with you. This is always fun to see J
There are a lot of templates of wedding websites that are FREE (just ck the hosting – that might cost a few $). Here are some cool websites that could come in handy:
Tip: after working a lot of hours on your fabulist wedding website … don’t forget to ck that it works!